400g Pomi Finely Chopped tomatoes
2 slices Bread
q.b. Extra virgin olive oil
1 clove Garlic
1 Hot chilli pepper
10g Hot paprika
1 spoonful Natural brown sugar
Parsley to taste
300 gr Peppers
Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by finely chopping the onion and garlic, sauté with some extra virgin olive oil and hot paprika.
- Then slice the pepper and chilli peppers and add to the pan.
- Add salt and pepper and the Pomì finely chopped tomatoes, followed by a spoonful of the natural brown sugar.
- Cook for 20 minutes, break the egg open and pour it directly into the pan, cover and cook for 8 minutes.
- Garnish with a sprinkling of chopped parsley, serve with some toasted bread.