Bob's Red Mill Potato Flakes are made from genuine russet potatoes. In just minutes you can enjoy hot and delicious real mashed potatoes that taste just like homemade. It's simple: just add our potato flakes to hot water, gently fluff with a fork, and serve. The "can't fail" recipe is on the label. Our Potato Flakes are perfect as a quick side dish or snack, but there are many other ways to put these spuds to use:
- Bob's Red Mill Potato Flakes are outstanding in yeast breads that call for mashed potatoes, and produce a soft, velvety texture in potato bread loaves and rolls
- Potato flakes are also an excellent base for creamy potato soup
- Add a crispy coating to fish, chicken or pork chops by dipping in egg wash, then dredging in potato flakes before baking or lightly frying
- You can also add potato flakes to meatloaf or meatballs to create a delightful texture
- Last but not least, potato flakes are a great way to thicken sauces and gravies.
Ingredients: Dehydrated Potatoes.