Whole Grain! High Fiber
- 3/4 cup Arrowhead Mills Crispy Brown Rice Cereal
- 1/2 cup Bob's Red Mill Coconut Flakes
- 1 3/4 cups Bob's Red Mill Almond Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Bob's Red Mill Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Marsel Sea Salt
- 1 cup chopped Dates
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup Pacific Foods Soy Milk
- 1/4 cup Spectrum Canola Oil
- 2 tsp Great Northern Maple Syrup
- 3 medium Eggs
- 1 tsp Spectrum Apple Cider Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a food processor, blend brown rice cereal and coconut until fine. Place blended coconut/cereal mixture in a large bowl. Add almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Stir to combine.
- In a food processor place dates, bananas, soy milk, canola oil, maple syrup, eggs, and apple cider vinegar. Pulse until dates are full combined into the liquid.
- Mix the wet mixture into the bowl of dry ingredients until thoroughly combined. Using a ice cream scoop, place portioned scoops into a paper lined muffin tin [note: recipe makes 12 muffins].
- Bake for 22-26 minutes, depending on your oven. Let muffins cool on wire rack.