- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two sheet pans with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, oil and eggs. Mix well.
- Scoop dough into 1 tablespoon balls, rolling them in powdered sugar to coat. Place on prepared sheet pans about an inch apart.
- Bake 10–12 minutes, rotating pans halfway through. For softer cookies, they will look slightly under baked, but will set up as they cool on the sheet pans. For crispier cookies, allow to cook 12 minutes, or until set when you pull them from the oven.
- Let cool for 15 minutes on pans, then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
From the Bob’s Red Mill website