Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian.
Servings 4 SERVINGS
Prep Time 10 MINUTES
• 1 1/2 cups “Pacific” almond or coconut milk
• 1 tsp culinary lavender (e.g. Bart Lavender)
• 1 TBS “Sunfood” lucuma powder
• 1/3 cup “Bob’s Red Mill” chia seeds
• 1 ½ TBS “Great Northern” pure maple syrup
• 1 TBS lemon juice
• 1 tsp lemon zest
• Optional for serving: your favorite yogurt, granola, lemon zest
• Heat almond or coconut milk on the stove top.
• Once warm, turn off the heat and add the culinary lavender to the pot. Cover and allow to steep for 15 minutes.
• Pour the liquid through a fine mesh strainer to collect lavender flowers.
• Add the nut milk, maple syrup, lucuma, lemon juice, lemon zest, and chia seeds to a jar.
• Allow to sit for 20 minutes, whisking every 5 minutes.
• Place the pudding in the refrigerator and store for several hours or overnight.
• To serve, layer the chia pudding with your favorite yogurt and granola and top with more lemon zest.