We love this recipe because it’s quick, easy, and super versatile! It includes Whole Earth’s Smooth Almond Butter, which we hail because it contains absolutely no added sugar, is a natural source or plant-based protein, is high in fibre and a great source of vitamin E, AND is vegan. And the best part? You can whip it up in under 15 minutes.
- 1 ripe medium banana
- 2 free range eggs
- ½ tsp of coconut sugar
- ¼ green apple, sliced
- 1-2 tbsp of Whole Earth’s Almond Butter
- 1-2 tbsp dried coconut flakes
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Coconut oil, for cooking
- Peel and mash the ripe banana, then mix it with the eggs and coconut sugar in a small bowl
- Heat up the coconut oil in a pan on medium heat. Add the mixture to the pan and continue to mash and stir the mixture with a wooden spoon
- Once cooked, remove from pan and place into a bowl. Top with apple, almond butter, coconut flakes and cinnamon. If you have a sweeter tooth, a drizzle of honey or agave syrup works well.