- 2 cups Bob's Red Mill Organic Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
- 1 tsp Bob's Red Mill Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Bob's Red Mill Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Canola Oil or other mild-flavored oil
- 1/2 cup Organic Clover Blossom Honey
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 1/2 cups chopped apple
- 1 cup shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese divided.
- Preheat oven to 350°F; oil a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, oil, honey and milk. Add dry ingredients and mix well. Fold in chopped apple and 3/4 cup shredded cheese.
- Scoop batter into prepared loaf pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle the top with the remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 40-50 minutes. Cover the top of the loaf with tin foil after 30 minutes of baking if the top begins to brown too much.
From the Bob’s Red Mill website