We don’t know anyone who doesn’t love a wholesome flavorful sandwich, so this week’s recipe brings the ultimate sandwich recipe, featuring a protein we know you’ll love: Callipo’s Tuna Steaks in Olive Oil. It’s the perfect main act for your kids’ lunch box and the most satisfying mid-day snack for, really, anyone. You can put it together in 15 minutes, and it serves up to four people.
- 4 wholemeal sandwiches
- 2 cans of Callipo’s Tuna Steaks in Olive Oil
- 2 avocados
- 125g Greek yoghurt
- The juice of half a lime
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 4-5 lemongrass leaves
- Black pepper, to taste
- Prepare the yoghurt sauce by incorporating yoghurt, minced lemongrass leaves, grated black pepper, the juice of half a lime, and a little olive oil in a bowl. Mix and put to the side.
- Peel and cut the avocados into slices, then place them on a dish. Drizzle evenly with the remaining lime juice.
- Drain tuna and separate fillets by following the muscle shape, according to its structure.
- Cut sandwiches in halves and place avocado slices on a side. Cover with yoghurt sauce and complete with tuna fillets.